Choose your Medical Billing & Coding program from the list of New Hampshire schools below. You may choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs, and from a variety of reputable Medical Billing degrees. The metropolitan areas of Manchester, Nashua, and Concord have the most opportunities for employment in New Hampshire. Employers in New Hampshire typically require that Medical Billers & Coders have specialized training, which is available through the schools listed below.
As a New Hampshire Medical Billing & Coding professional, you will:
- Document patient symptom and treatment information
- Code information according to universal medical coding systems
- Communicate treatment and billing information with insurance carriers
- Manage reimbursement for hospitals and physician practices
Some career figures for Medical Billers in New Hampshire:
- Average annual salary: $33,160
- Currently employed: 1,080
- Employment outlook: 20% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Hampshire Medical Billing & Coding Schools Enrolling Now